Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Early Spring at Carkeek

Meghan came up for an impromptu visit, and being that it was not raining in Seattle (shocking, I know!) we took a nice walk to the beach at Carkeek park. Tiny spring flowers, salmon filled streams, no rain, a giant grown up sized teeter-totter made from a tree that involved us staring down the kids (actually grown ups) who were on the teeter-totter until they got off, and did I mention no rain! Little hints of the new season always make me giddy like a kid on Christmas! Considering the weather lately, I feel like mother nature has forgotten us way up here in the PNW! I plan on posting more springy things from now on! We're looking forward to baby vegetables, limoncello, and P-Patch gardening! Oh Spring where are you?!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market