Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Snipit of Spring

It was a delightful spring! I say "was" because as of this weekend, it is officially summer! Hooray! Spring has been filled with family, friends, celebrations, reunions, and wonderfully mundane weekends! Stephen graduated, Nate's brother, Bart, married Sara in Boulder, CO, Nate finished his 3rd year of med school, and we spent time with good friends. Sigh.
Every time the season changes, I am brimming with excitement and filled with sadness. I love the future and relish the past. I spend so much of my time awaiting tomorrow, yet I secretly miss yesterday. I think this is why I love taking pictures. I love being able to capture a moment, a laugh, a furrowed brow, an open window, and revisit it time and time again (as it passes through my screensaver!)
So we are saying adieu to Spring and hello to Summer! We're bringing out the flipflops and Nate and I will travel to Vanuatu, our dear friend and avid blog reader, Lori, will get married to Matt, and we will enjoy the fruits of our gardening labors!

Here are some pictures of our Spring Adventures. Enjoy!

Thomson Kids without Adam, sad.

Stephen's Graduation Party



Clamming


Paull Family in the tidal zone foraging for dinner

Saying good-bye to Adam

Life Lessons with Mimi

Diane made Buffett and crown

Weekend Picnic


Working in the P Patch


Paull Family

Ben and Mara at Taste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market