Sunday, June 21, 2009

San Francisco Reunion

As luck would have it, my old friend Keren is living in San Francisco this summer. Tory instigated the whole trip, and we (we being some dear high school friends) found ourselves in San Francisco for a relaxing weekend! We biked the bridge, had lunch in Sausalito, went dancing, stumbled on a street fair, and took 100s of pictures. (This is what happens when you get three aspiring photographers together!)

I left the weekend with a warm feeling. I am a big fan of the "Sunscreen Song." It is the closest thing I have to a personal creed. There is a line that says "Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle, because the older you get the more you need the people who knew you when you were young." Now I don't really feel old, and I don't feel like I "need" to get in touch with the past. With that said, it was wonderful to be with old friends. I felt a little closer to past I had forgotten and a little closer to wonderful people I have spent to much time away from. Reunions should happen more often!




Bike the Bridge!



"It's just the way we roll."











1 comment:

Find your Farmers Market