Thursday, May 13, 2010

Beachy

Hello!

what:
Blouse, Dockers, thrifted
Tank Top, Generic Youth
Shorts, Calvin Klien via Stienmart
Shoes, ? via Piperlime
Necklace, via Nordstroms 

why:
We spent the day having lunch with family, visiting Katherine at her work/party, visiting the Krochet Kids headquarters (Adam's office), beaching, and drinking. Needless to say it was a busy yet relaxing day! I picked up this tank top at Generic Youth (more info in a future post) and decided to wear that day. I had originally worn the blouse buttoned up. I really like the way outfits come together for me in California. A little bit beach, a little bit boho, some vintage thrown in, and of course I dress for comfort!

56th Street in Newport
 Bigger little brother and beverages
 
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Find your Farmers Market