Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Still Holding on to Some SoCal Style

Hi there!

what
blouse, thrifted
skinnies, Roxy
headband, Anthropologie
necklace, thrifted
sunnies, Kate Spade via Nordstroms
 sandals, Nine West
why
I am going through beach-wear withdrawl, I think. I realized that the outfits I wear on vacation tend to be super simple. Why can't I be super simple at home? Well, weather is one reason. PNW weather means that it is essential to layer all year round. California and Arizona, where I grew up, only require a light jacket if any at all. Despite the inevitable layers of fall, winter, and early spring, I can keep it simple in the summer!

Have a happy Wednesday, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Love the necklace, is it vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your headband :). im a sucker for bows lol

    http://4everfashionlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Find your Farmers Market