Thursday, May 20, 2010

In Style CopyCat

Hello!


what
jacket, via Sparrow
tank top, Banana Republic
skirt, Old Navy
sandals, ? via Piperlime
necklace, gift from Nate from Santorini

why
I have had this page from InStyle hanging by my desk since . . . um . . . March, I think!  I really loved the utility jacket with the floral skirt. I swapped platforms for flats since I was going to be doing a lot of standing and walking. The necklace was something I adored one night in Greece, and Nate surprised me with it the next morning! I wanted something simple for a night of fun and games! I wore this to the Krochet Kids Skee Ball Tournament (where I beat my brother and Katie made it to final four!) at a dive-y bar in Ballard.
 

3 comments:

  1. I love how you styled this outfit - I have this skirt, so this is some great inspiration for how to wear it

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! your blog is sweet. happy to find you. please stop by and say hi!

    xo
    http://amateurcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the necklace Dr Paull!

    ReplyDelete

Find your Farmers Market