Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

Hi Friends!
I'm back!

 Adam, Me, Mom, and Stephen

Katherine, Sandra, Mom, and Me

Oldest Best Friend, Katherine!

What:
Dress, Anthropologie
Belt, Scarf from Anthropologie
Shoes, Seychelles via Nordstroms
Brooch, via Irvine Flea Market (more on that later!)

Why:
We always go to the Hyatt in Huntington Beach for brunch on either Mother's Day or Easter. It is my idea of Heaven - sun, beach, an endless stream of bloody marys and mimosas, family . . . I did have a wrap in case it got cool, but really it was so sunny and warm, I did not need it! I really wanted to wear this flowy sundress from Anthropologie. The sash that it came with was kind of boring, so I tried a floral scarf and ended up really liking it!

I have more fun posts from the trip and some outfits featuring treasures from my Mimi's closet. I cannot wait to get her Etsy store up and running!

Happy Midweek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market