Thursday, February 25, 2010

Favorite Flannel

Hello Friends!

Today was a windy, sunny day in Seattle. I love the energy that comes with this type of weather. Makes me want to fly a kite or something! 

I wanted to wear my favorite flannel one more time before it retires until next winter. I just love this shirt so much! It is warm, comfortable, soft, cheery, classic, I could go on and on! When I was taking pictures by the lake, it seemed like the whole neighborhood was out to enjoy the weather. I got a few inquiries as to what I was doing, some curious glances, and lots of dogs coming up and sniffing me. Go figure! I also went a little crazy with the Picnik 1960 effect. I thought it appropriate for these pictures!

Oh! the hair today was a low side bun with a braid around the base that I had seen in Real Simple over the summer. When I have to be at work at 6:30 in the morning, simple is the word of the day! It took about 2 min; I didn't even brush my hair, just pinned it back.

Sweater: Gap
Flannel: Vintage, thrifted
Jeans: Joes, Nordstroms
Boots: Ancient Steven Madden
Earring, gift from MIL
Headband: JCrew
Glasses: Kate Spade, Nordstroms

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market