Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Savoring the End of Winter?!?

Hello Friends!

Daily Dress Up: 2/17/2010

Today marks the end of my four day weekend. Boo. However, I am fortunate that when I am gone for one day, heck sometimes even for only 30 minutes, the people I spend my day with rush over and embrace me. I work with 3-5 year olds, just to clarify! It makes coming back to work so much more exciting if almost tolerable. Tomorrow I will get to hear how they make spaghetti pie as if I didn't plan it and order all the supplies for them. I will get to to hear who bumped their knee and who is going on vacation, who tried a new food, and who went potty all by herself. As exhausted as they make me, at the end of the day, I love my job. 

Anyways back to the real reason you are reading this little blog . . . 

Today marks the end of my four day weekend. No boo this time. This weekend in my dear friend Meghan's birthday (the 6th anniversary of her 21st), and for me, her birthday always signifies the ending of winter. I am not sad to see winter go; don't get me wrong! However, I am going to try and wear some of my favorite cold weather pieces in the next few weeks. I will miss them. These wool sailor pants are much loved! Not only are they ridiculously comfortable, but they are warm to boot! It's a common theme in my closet, warmth and comfy-ness.

 
 wondering why my shoes is undone! 

 
  
 Jacket: Relic from my time at Abercrombie and Fitch
Ruffled Top: F21
Pants: BB Dakota, gift
Platforms: Vintage, thifted
Headband: JCrew
Bracelet: Nordstroms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market