Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Unfinished Business

Hi Friends!

Daily Dress Up: 2/15/2010

I couldn't help myself; I had to wear the sweater. It is not finished yet. I still need to add some snaps. I'm staying home today for a "mental health day," so I'll be finishing up my crafting and cleaning my apartment. 
The outfit came together around the sweater. High waist pants from the 80% rack at JCPenny for six dollars and a skinny belt for some more color. Great outfit for spending time with my parents in their little town, running errands, and playing with the puppies!
 

 

 
 

 Sweater: Macy's, embellished by me
T-shirt: Gap
Belt: Thrifted
Pants: JCPenny ($5.97!)
Shoes: Very old Kenneth Cole, Nordstroms
Trench: Vintage, Etsy
Sunglasses: Kate Spade, Nordstroms
Bag: Hobo, via TJMaxx
Necklace: Gift, Fireworks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market