Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sunshine Makes Me Feel Fine!

Hello Friends!

Today was delightfully sunny and a bit warm in Seattle! I could feel spring just waiting to burst on the scene! Since winter is coming to a close, I did wear another favorite winter piece, a JCrew wool skirt. It's just the right length for me, and can be part so many different ensembles. The belt is a ribbon by Laura Foster Nicholson that I stitched onto a D-ring. My necklace was a gift from me father. It is a cedar bow dipped in gold. It is very fragile, so I do not wear it much. I do love it, though. Simple sweater, comfy t-shirt, and oxfords pulled it all together. Oh! The tights I am wearing are nude, but have a nifty pattern that keeps them from being too plain Jane. I think tomorrow is a jeans day, but we will see!*

Also, I am intrigued by Elle's January "21 Days, 21 Hair Styles" article. I think that might be a fun challenge . . . more on that later!

 

  
  
  
 
Coat: BB Dakota, thrifted
Skirt: JCrew
Sweater: JCrew
T-Shirt: Gap
Tights: Calvin Klien, Nordstroms
Oxfords: Vintage? Thrifted
Necklace: Gift
Belt: Made by Me


*Today I took pictures before work, and they felt a little rushed. I think I also prefer the mid-day sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market