Saturday, February 20, 2010

I wanted to wear jeans . . .

Hello Friends!

By the time Thursday night rolled around, I was ready for a jeans day. When I have to work super early, especially on a Friday, I want jeans, possibly a sweatshirt, and my trusty Chuck Taylors. Somehow I came up with something a bit more polished, but still comfortable. I really liked Kansas Couture's post about denim. It made me think about how I wear my own denim pieces.

All in all, this outfit was a nice substitute for basic jeans and tee. I think I works well with the belt tying it all together. My only wish is that I had worn flats, but then my pants would have been dragging. (I really wish they made adjustable hems like they make adjustable waistbands for kiddos!)

 
  
Sweater: Gift
Belt: Thirfted
Denim Trousers: Anthropologie
Trench: Vintage, Etsy
Boots: Banana Republic
Locket: Gift from Mom
Sunglasses: Kate Spade, Nordstroms


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market