Saturday, February 27, 2010

Feeling Springy!

Hello Friends!

I took a little trip downstairs to the storage room last week and pulled a few pieces that could make these last days a little more . . . springy if you will! My husband made me limit myself to five. Reasonable considering my closestS are already overflowing! Anyways . . . I love this skirt; it's so full with pockets too! It's too light weight to wear through the winter, but I'm wearing it now! I made the belt a few weeks ago with Midori ribbon from Ester's Fabric Store on Bainbridge Island. A simple sweater and embellished button up seem fitting for this girly look.

As for the 4th day of my "hair wear challenge," I went with curls, curls, curls! I never use rollers, but I busted them out for today. the result took little hands on time, but of course the rollers have to set. The look is decidedly Dolly Parton-esque, and I am not sure it is really my style. The headband is my style and was a gift form Janet and Lori, love it too! This outfit was a happy way to end the week!

 
Jacket: Quicksilver Women
Sweater: Etagere, Nordstroms
Blouse: Gap
Skirt: Soda Blu via the Frock Shop
Belt: Made by Me
Tights: ?
Oxfords: Thrifted. Vintage?
Headband: Gift, Anthropologie
Sunglasses: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market