Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shirt or Dress?

Hello Friends!

Since Meghan's birthday has come to an end, I am super ready for spring! It was even 60 degrees in Seattle today! I know it's going to be raining by Wednesday, so I wanted to wear something a little bit "warmer weather-y." I love this shirt dress, but it requires leggings or shorts for work. I think I copied an outfit from Orchid Grey, but I couldn't find it on her site. I love the dress with the draping neck of the sweater. The necklace, which is hard to see, if pretty little leaves made of copper.

Also, today is the first day of my own hair-wear challenge! I decided that I should start slow and do the wavy look. It required the usual leave in conditioner, some Aveda foaming mousse product stuff, and some serum to tame the frizz. Total time to apply product and scrunch: 3 minutes maybe less! Hopefully tomorrow I am as successful! Fingers crossed! 

 
  
  
  
Coat: Banana Republic, HMD from Lori
Dress: Target
Sweater: JCPenny
Tights: Gap
Boots: Sam Edelman, Nordstroms
Sunglasses: Kate Spade, Nordstroms
Necklace: Nordstroms
Scarf: Banana Republic, gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market