Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tone on Tone

Hello Friends!

Daily Dress Up: 2/13/2010

Today was a very exciting day! 
1) It is Saturday, the first day of a four day weekend! 

2) I got my hair cut by the lovely Connie at Gary Manuel Salon. She does amazing color and cuts. So if you local Seattle-ites are looking for a stylist, she's your girl! 

3) Sporting freshly pressed hair, I stumbled into Nordstroms Rack (to buy an umbrella I swear!!), and low and behold . . . They were having a designer clearance sale! So with one ridiculously cute canary, tiered chiffon Kate Spade dress ($60.00!!), some very sassy Michael Kors Heels ($30.00!!), and a smattering of accessories I stumbled back into the rain. I did not buy and umbrella. I spent the $4.95 on a belt instead and had to wear the rain bonnet a la grandma. It was worth it!

I try to dress up when I get my hair cut. I am not sure why, I just do. Today is gray and raining, so I figured I should take a cue from the weather and be gray too. 

Tomorrow: Craftiness!
Jacket: Limited, thrifted
Top: JCPenny ($4.97!)
Shorts: Anthroplogie
Tights: Gap
Booties: Payless
Necklace: heirloom, from Great Aunt Louise or Nonnie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market