Monday, January 18, 2010

Pretty Things to Love

Hi there!
Look what I found, heard about, and loved this week on the internet!

I think a bookshelf filled with these gorgeous books would be divine!
Covers designed by Coralie Bickford-Smith and published by Penguin.

I want this pink petticoat so much my heart hurts! Where could I wear it?

This wonderful blogger inspires me to be pretty and feminine. Her photographs are just lovely, and her
taste is flawless!

Orangette was one of the first blogs I started reading. I still drool over most everything she makes. Seriously. This week I will make her mousse!

And last, but not least, a snapshot of the past. This is my fashionista self at age 3. I am loving the belted mini-dress, with colorful bracelets. Sigh. Smile.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market