Thursday, January 14, 2010

You Wore What?

Hello Friends!
Daily Dress up: 1/11/10




Cold but dry days up here in rainy Seattle, mean you have to get outside while you can! Nate and I hopped on a ferry (one of my favorite activities) and headed to Bainbridge Island. The super cute town of Winslow is wonderful to wander around. I found an amazing fabric store that sells a wide array of vintage and new ribbon. Look for new belts in coming days! We also learned that Eagle Harbor Books is hosting Greg Mrtenson of Three Cups of Tea sometime in spring!

This outfit came together in a rush . . . therefore it is not as cohesive as I'd like. The Jacket is BB Dakota, but I thrifted it for $14.99! I wasn't going to buy a coat since I'd bought two the weekend before, but how could I pass up that deal?! The rest of the pieces came together in a "I feel like ruffles. I feel like wool. These socks are cozy." sort of way. It was warm, and it was comfortable. I felt happy!





Skirt: Banana Republic
Sweater: Gap
Ruffled Shell: F21
Socks: Gold Toe
Boots: Sam Edelman
Hair Pin: Anthropologie, gift
Jacket: BB Dakota, thrifted
Glasses: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market