Thursday, January 21, 2010

You Wore What?

Hi there!


Daily Dress Up: 1/21/2010
Layers Upon Layers of Comfort



Today all I can think about it coziness! I keep thinking about that "How to" from Lucky on wearing leggings and a puffy vest. If living in the northwest has taught me nothing else, it is that puffy vests might just be the most comfortable (and yes practical) type of outerwear. So underneath my puffy vest I am wearing a turtleneck, a sleeveless cashmere sweater, and a long cardigan. Scrunched, argyle sock and booties made this more edgy than tree-hugger. My hat is from Krochet Kids and was hand crocheted by a refugee woman in Northern Uganda; Pamela is her name. They are an awesome organization doing so much good for people who really need it!


Full Frontal


Making Faces at the Photographer


Turtleneck: ?
Blue Cashmere Sweater: Quicksilver Women
Charcoal Cardigan: Banana Republic
Vest: Nine West
Leggings: Poof via TJMaxx
Socks: Pilfered from Father
Booties: Payless
Bag: Hobo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market