Saturday, January 23, 2010

You Wore What?

Hi there!


Daily Dress Up: 1/22/2010
Plaid and Print, Animal



We had a cozy dinner with Ben and Mara last night, and after my short, but long week, I decided to forgo heels and skirts for comfort. I really love this plaid, flannel shirt. It's vintage and was thrifted for $3.99. I am also in a bit of love with this coat. It is so soft and warm! How did I brave winter without it?!? All in all, I am not sure this is a cohesive outfit, but I liked it just the same. I would, however, love some feedback! I posted it to my flickr stream, so feel free to comment!

Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

PS I made the amazing chocolate mousse from Orangette. More on that later!

Coat: Vintage, thrifted
Shirt: Vintage, thrifted
Jeans: Straight Leg Seven for All Mankind, Nordstroms
Shoes: Chinese Laundry via Ross
Bag: Hobo via TJMaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market