Thursday, January 28, 2010

You Wore What?: Skirts on my Mind

 Daily Dress Up:
week of 1/25/10

When I planned my outifts this week, I seem to have been drawn to skirts and sweaters. I will not bore you with all my original and not-so-original ensembles, but I will share two with you.

These two outfits have several similarities. One being the skirt (obviously), but also the ribbon belts and button up blouses. These outfits feel cozy to me, and this being winter, cozy is just about all I want!!

Row 1:
simple, understated, flirty
worn to teach preschool

Skirt: Gap
Blouse: F21
Belt: Ribbon, Made by me
Ballet Flats: Gap
Cardigan (not shown): Vintage Lacoste

Row 2:
bold(er), colorful, warm
worn to teach preschool

Coat: H&M (2004)
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Blouse: F21
Skirt: Talula
Belt: Ribbon, Made by me
Tights: Hue
Boots: Payless
Necklace: Thrifted


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market