Sunday, January 10, 2010

You Wore What?

Hi there!
1/9/09

I've been inspired by a favorite fashionista, Second Skin! I love how many of her posts show you different ways to wear the same outfit! See what I came up with below...






This outfit was perfect for running errands on a cold (but dry!) Saturday! I love flannel and I have been wearing a lot of knee sock-boots combinations lately. The amazing, comfy, gray sweater is what I would have worn, had I been hanging out at home. It is from Quiksilver Women. Check them out they go way beyond board shorts and flip flops! The skirt, also from Quiksilver Women, made the outfit a little more flirty than the jeans I had on at first... When I left the house I wore my favorite vintage trench, a recent Etsy purchase. I think I might re-wear this cozy outfit later this week!

Flannel: vintage, thrifted
Belt: thrifted
Socks: Target
Boots: Sam Edelman, Nordstroms
Gray Sweater: Quiksilver Women
Grandfather Sweater: Gap
Trench: Vintage Etienne Aigner, Etsy


1 comment:

Find your Farmers Market