Saturday, January 9, 2010

You Wore What?

Hi there!

1/8/10
Winter Sunshine






My school had our holiday party last night, and I had every intention of going. (hence the outfit posts), but I fell asleep and never really woke up again! Lame!

I am trying to be better about color in winter, so I threw on this zipper-front, yellow skirt and deep purple booties. I wanted to be dressed up but not too fancy, since the party is at my boss' home. The jewelry is my favorite part of this out fit. The clip-on earrings and necklace (pendant can also be worn as a brooch) were handed down from my grandma, Mimi. They belonged to my great-great aunt Louise. I love them, but don't wear them often. You can see in the pictures that there are a few stones missing, but I don't mind.

Next week I am aiming to bring a piece color into my outfit everyday!

T-shrit: Gap
Skirt: Sears (clearance rack for $4.99)
Tights: Target?
Booties: Payless
Jewelry: Vintage



No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market