Wednesday, January 20, 2010

You Wore What?

Hi there!
The Daily Dress Up 
1/20/10



I am very tired of winter! In fact, I am so tired of winter that I bought a yellow purse on Monday! That will show you, Jack Frost! In truth, I can't complain. It hasn't rained in two days, and I didn't have to wear leg warmers yesterday!

This is a taste of what I wore to work today. I spent about an hour (ridiculous!!) trying to find something to wear. Maybe it is my pasty skin tone, or maybe I just want to wear sweat pants and be under my down comforter. Who knows . . . Or maybe I am pining of this absurdly adorable belt my friend Meghan bought this weekend.

In any case, Happy Wednesday!



Blazer: Shashimi, Nordstroms
Ruffle Blouse: F21
Shorts: Hei Hei, Anthropologie
Tights: Sears?
Boots: Sam Edelman, Nordstroms
Bag: Hobo via TJ Maxx
Earrings: WorldMarket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market