Monday, January 18, 2010

You Wore What?

Hi there!
Here's a little bit the who, what, wear, from the weekend!


Friday: To See Avatar
My favorite movie theater in Seattle, the Cinerama, is playing Avatar, and I finally succumbed to my husband's pleas to see it with him. Conclusion: It was really good! It was just to pretty! Might be worth seeing, ladies!


Since we were seeing an action movie, I wanted to feel edgy. Here is a photo of what came together. It's hard to tell from the picture, but the red lipstick I was wearing really make the outfit for me!

Jacket: Limited, thrifted
Pants: Nordstroms
Layering Tanks: Banana Republic
Scarf: Gift
Shoes: Paolo
Bag: Balenciaga






Saturday: 
To Spend time with Meghan, eating, and shopping in Portland
Since it's a three day weekend, I thought I'd hop down to visit a best friend in Portland. This picture is rather ridiculous and was taken for my Flickr 365 Day Project. It does paint the picture of a "rainy day in the PNW" outfit. Lots of layers, coat, (boots you cannot see), and warm scarf.
In the Lue by you..
Sweater: Banana Republic
Layering Tops: Express, and boutique in Soho
Pants: JBrand
Scarf: Gap
Bag and Coat: Vintage






Saturday Night: 
Dinner with Meghan @ Navarre & Out in Northeast Portland
(see pictures below)
We love to get fancified and treat ourselves to yummy food and lots of wine! 
Navarre was delicious, and cozy. It's bustling but relaxed staff are fun and definitely added to the homey atmosphere. 


I really loved this outfit!  It felt comfy and sexy at the same time. Is that possible? The skirt I've had for year, but the rest of the pieces are relatively new. I wish you could see the fluffy ruffles and gold threading on the blouse. Once again, the red lipstick really made the outfit for me!


Sweater: Etagere, Nordstroms
Blouse: Anna Sui for Target, thrifted
Skirt: Maddy M, Nordstroms
Tights: Target
Shoes: Paolo
Earrings; F21


Pictures of Navaree















No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market