Wednesday, January 6, 2010

You Wore What?

1/6/09
Daily Dress Up: Here Me Roar!


Hello friend!
Some of my favorite bloggers, fashion and otherwise, post pictures of themselves in their various outfits. I love this! I am inspired to dig deep into my closet and actually wear the clothes I own! Novel, I know. So this is my first dabble in the fashion blog world. Here goes!



Worn to: work, my preschool girls think this coat is "fancy pants"
Jeans: Seven for all Man Kind
Coat: Vintage, Thrifted (I'm obsessed!)*
Hat: Found on the side of the road in Ballard
Shoes: Paolo from Nordstroms
Lipstick: YSL #18, gift from my Mother in Law

*I love, love, love this coat! I wish I could sleep in it; it is that cozy! I know leopard is not everyone's favorite, but there is some thing insta-fun about this piece. I scavenged it under wanting eyes this past weekend. If I am not wearing it, my puppy is trying to sleep on it!



1 comment:

  1. love it. love love love it. tell the preschool ladies that you are dressed like "a Fancy Nancy." they'll like that.

    ps red lipstick was a good call.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Find your Farmers Market