Thursday, April 1, 2010

Meadow: Love at First Shop

Hi friends!

I want to share with you a wonderful shop, Meadow,(address at bottom of the post) I semi stumbled upon this past weekend! Long story long, I was complimenting Whitney's coworker, Emily, on her sassy lightening bolt earrings. She mentioned that she got them at this little shop with great prices and super cute stuff but couldn't recall the name. I made finding it half of my Sunday mission.

Seek and you shall find! I am in love! You gaze through the windows at an quaint Anthropologie-esque set up and are just sure the prices will be Anthropologie-esque as well. You are wrong! The prices are more than reasonable, Jackets for around $50, tops for $30, jewelry starting at $7!! Don't worry you won't be sacrificing style or quality! I was so impressed! I spent way too long in chatting with the owner, Shelley and her aunt who was bringing her trinkets to sell from Paris.

I purchased a few pieces and will surely be back for more!
Meadow
1959 6th Ave West Seattle Washington 98119 
telephone 206.659.4963


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market