Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hi Friends!

Today started with rain and ended sunny and warm! I did not wear this outfit today, but I am going to wear it for a special dinner this weekend. I might add some tights if it gets chilly again (no!!) . . .

This is a great example of High-Low. The skirt is Marc Jacobs(albeit thrifted), but the rest is no name and thrifted or from Old Navy. As much as I would love to wear coordinating designer pieces, it is fun and refreshing to see how uber pricey and uber cheap can mix comfortably. 

How do you mix expensive and cheaper clothing? 

Do you try on clothes days in advance for a special event? or is this just my OCD self?
 


Skirt, Marc Jacobs via Buffalo Exchange
Blouse, Vintage and thrfited
Wedges, Old Navy
Scarf, Thrifted

PS My lovely Nate would like me to credit his photography "skills."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market