Monday, April 5, 2010

Still Looking

Hi Friends!

I hope everyone had a lovely and restful weekend! This weekend was a busy with family and friends! I am still going to post cookie recipe, but probably not until tomorrow. Between the busy weekend and an injured pup, my thoughts have been elsewhere!

I finally found a sailor-esque top that meets most of my standards, and it was only $13! Such a score. I am still pining for an authentic, wool, French sailing shirt, but this will do for now. I have also been pining for the Lanvin shoes in my "Wishlist." There is no way I am going to spend the $600 dollars for those beauties, but I am going to create my own version. More on those soon! But these little Steve Madden flats are going to be part of the project. 

Jacket, via Meadow 
Top, Target 
Jeans, Target 
Flats, Steve Madden 
Glasses, Walgreens 
Hat, thrfited but new

2 comments:

  1. i saw your pic on weardrobe...love everything about this outfit...also the parka!!!
    good job
    xoxo
    G

    http://quaintrelleboulevards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this outfit is perfection- I just love it! I've been looking for a jacket just like that.

    ReplyDelete

Find your Farmers Market