Thursday, April 15, 2010

Take Me to the Park!

Hi there!

Well the sun is shining, people are out on Lake Union, and I am pining for a picnic - summer must be coming!

Today was they the first day all year I have wanted to have a picnic. Nate and I often pack some yummy food and beer and sit at Gasworks Park to watch the city lights come on. It is one of my favorite things to do when the weather is warm.  As much as I have been yearning for the sun and warm weather, today was overshadowed by a horrid event at work. Working for someone there is no possible way you can respect and has been called "toxic" by her peers makes my stomach ache. Needless to say I came home and took a giant bite out of a brownie! Chocolate is my drug of choice! Then Nate and I ate amazing burgers at The Counter and called it a night!

But in the name of cheeriness, here is my little outfit for the day. I am secretly falling for my jeggings. It is am embarassed. But they really are so comfortable!

Hat, Gap
Blouse, JCrew via Goodwill
Jeggings, Joes via Anthropologie clearance rack
Shoes, Spain?
Sunnies, Kate Spade via Nordstroms


All photos property of Nathaniel Paull :) 

1 comment:

Find your Farmers Market