Sunday, April 11, 2010

More Black and Blue

Hi Friends!

Such a lovely weekend we have had here in Seattle! I love it when you remember why you live in your city or town. I love how the nice weather makes all Seattle-ites come out to enjoy the sunshine! With that said, I did go see a movie yesterday. BUT I took the bus just so I could spend more time walking around in the sun! Today I have been gardening on out deck and spent a few hours wandering around the shops with Nate. So wonderful!

Yesterday, it was sunny, but still quite chilly, so I was not really feeling the bright spring colors that are in every window. I feel like black is a good basic when you are between seasons. I know we are not technically between seasons, but it still feels that way to me!

Jacket, thrifted, vintage
Tee, Gap
Demin Button Up, Old Navy
 Skirt, Sears
Tights, Anne Klien via DSW
Shoes, Coconuts via DSW
Hat, thrifted
Shades, Walgreens

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, that hat, I'm so jealous!! That kind of hat is at the top of my "To Find Thrifting" list. This outfit is great- I really like the denim layered under the blazer!

    ReplyDelete

Find your Farmers Market