Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sweet Shirt from Meadow

Hi friends!

I picked up this little shirt at Meadow last weekend. I love it's springy color and embellished neckline! I think it will be a nice addition to my warm weather wardrobe. 

In other news . . . For some reason when the weather is warm and sunny, I want to go shopping. I had a craving to thrift this afternoon. I try not to do my thrifting in the nicer neighborhoods of Seattle; I much prefer the selection and prices of southern part of the city. I did find some good deals and picked up some pieces that I have been wishing I had and stumbled on some other treasure like a vintage DvF safari blouse. Love! 

Tomorrow I will be revealing the semi-super-secret cookie recipe given to me by my late Uncle Doug. So tasty!

 Top, via Meadow Pants, thrifted Belt, thrifted Shoes, Nordstroms Scarf, Anthropologie Sunglasses, Kate Spade via Nordstroms

tiny, scruffy, puppy via Craig's List

2 comments:

  1. i love that you listed where you got your tiny scruffy puppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit.
    Height of waist, length of pant, color of top - all of it!
    super cute.
    -stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Find your Farmers Market