Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wednesday Night at Zoe

Hello!


what
Jeans, Paige Denim via Nordstroms
Tee, Banana Republic
Jacket, Hand me down from Lori (thank you!)
Shoes, Enzo Angiolini  via Nordstroms
Watch, Fossil via Nordstroms
Necklace, Made by me from African Sea glass and Midori Dupioni Silk Ribbon
Bag, Balenciaga via Ebay

why
I've had these jeans for a VERY long time and haven't worn them. I had seen the combo of grey jeans and a motorcycle jacket somewhere earlier this spring, and I have been really wanting to try it out. Mara and I were celebrating her final week in Seattle and also Seattle restaurant week. So I wanted something fun but with enough room for the delicious food and drinks I'd be consuming!
the scoop
When Jeff from Midori sent me the ribbon to make the belt for their blog, he also sent me several other amazing ribbons! I am particularly in love with the grey Dupioni silk ribbon! For some reason this week I had the idea to use it with my pink African glass beads. I like the finished product. The knots turned out to be abut the same size as the beads. I think I will try using ribbon in other jewelry pieces as well. 

Happy almost weekend!
 

3 comments:

  1. What a great outfit! The shoes add a perfect splash of color to the neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and your style. I have a fashion blog too, I would love to know what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Find your Farmers Market