Sunday, April 25, 2010

Black and Blue and Brown

Hi Friends!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend!



what:
Top, Target
Trousers, Vintage, thrifted
Belt, Thrifted
Shoes, Vintage, thrifted
Earrings, Made by me
Clutch, Vintage Eel Skin

why:
After a long night of taking care of a sick puppy and a boring day of watching him sleep and recover, Nate and I needed to get out. We had dinner, saw a movie, and met up with friends for a drink. I am loving the high waisted, pleated trousers lately. Something comfortable that is easy to throw a sweater over in a cold theater is perfect in my mind!

the scoop:
I have been thrifting up a storm recently! I love it when I find a pair of pants just like the ones I almost bought at Nordstroms for $5.99! It feels good to know that I am buying something that's "recycled." I have also decided that it is high time I started making some of my own jewelry. I am hoping to learn more of the basics ASAP.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. the pants are really cool, I can never find a decent thrifted pair of pants. Never have. I have bad luck with the pants. So I just get them at Zara

    ReplyDelete

Find your Farmers Market