Thursday, April 8, 2010

as springy as it gets

Hi there!

So today I became enraged! I looked at the average temperature (I will never do this again), and it told me that we are usually 10 degrees warmer than we were today! Why?!! I know there is some answer about a cold front from Canada or something, blah, blah, blah . . . Each morning I stare longingly at the lovely floral skirts and sandals still tucked in my closet. Today I considered boots and winter coat, but I chose to wear bare legs and deal with the wintery mix and hail we experienced on the playground. 

On a positive note, I did have an excuse to visit Bella Umbrella and buy a new umbrella! There is always a silver lining!

I bought these shoes on clearance at DSW this weekend. I love their shining wingtips and the fact that they don't have laces. 

Sweater, Banana Republic
Top, thrifted
Skirt, JCrew, thrifted
Belt, thrifted
Shoes, Coconuts via DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market