Monday, March 1, 2010

Relaxed

Hello Friends!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! Relaxing pretty much sums up our weekend. Not a chore was done! This outfit pretty much sums up relaxed to me. I have been seeing scarves everywhere, and really wanted to start wearing the lovely ones I own. The blue shirt is a men's shirt. When I tried it on, I button the top few buttons and thought, "Oh it totally fits!" When I got home I realized (as I should have already known) that men's shirts don't account for women's hips. Oh well. I like the shirt anyways! The hair was a take on a Coach ad I saw last week. It was perfect for less than perfect hair and added some color to the outfit!

In other news . . . I went to Goodwill to take a peak, spent two hours and $50, and found many wonderful items the favorite of which is a pair for adorable Cynthia Steffe pants for $2.50! Their a bit springy, so I'll have to wait to wear them, but oooh! They are so great!

Happy Monday all!

 
  
  
Sweater: Banana Republic
Shirt: Thrifted, Mens
Jeans: Seven for all Man Kind, Nordstroms
Shoes: DSW, no idea what the brand is?
Scarf: Garage Sale
Necklace: Nordstroms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market