Sunday, March 21, 2010

Kate Spade, Lucky, Nordstroms

Hi Friends!

Last week was busy and not in a good way. I spent many a night stressing over my application and waiting for match day (when all the 4th year med students find out where they will be doing their residencies.) Well, now we know, we are staying in Seattle! Yay! And the pesky application has been submitted! Double Yay!

In the midst of the stressful week, Mara and I got to attend a really fun event hosted by Nordstroms, Lucky Magazine, and Kate Spade. Deborah Lloyd was there styling us up in some lovely spring looks, Nars was giving spring makeovers, and everyone was smiling! We could pick our own basic pieces or Deborah would help us, and then she would give us all the accessories. The icing on the cake was a mini photo shoot. Just so fun! 

I decided that I need the perfect dress for Nate's graduation, and this may be it! Classic yet perfectly modern. The gold tones and embellishment around the neck are perfect for a summer event. I'm in love with this look, maybe because it was put together by a master!

They are doing this event all over the country; you should go!

Isn't this background fun?!
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous!! Looks like you had a blast. My best friend is the AE for Nars. I can't believe that she didn't tell me about this event. Lucky and Nordies are only my favorites. :) Maybe I'll see you at the next one. Have a fabulous day!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Find your Farmers Market