Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend in Review

Hello Friends!
Hope you all have had a delightful weekend!


Saturday was spent helping my parents move some things to Bellingham where my dad will be working and living for a few days each week. Not really that exciting but between my family and Nate's we managed to eat for free all weekend! 

Sunday was much more fun! After a yummy brunch, I headed to Nancy's for get a few things for a project I am working on with Midori. More on that later! I made what I thought was going to be a quick stop at a shop called Meadow. It was so cute! I met the lovely owner and her aunt. Two hours later, I left with several surprisingly reasonably priced treasures. More on that later, too!
A comparatively short stop at Nancy's and I headed home to do some crafting!



Like fall, spring in the northwest means layer, layer, layer! You never know if it is going to be sunny and hot or windy and rainy. Today it was both. I picked up this cute, light-weight jacket at Meadow. I really love the military yet girly feel it has. I am also timidly stepping into pattern mixing. I just can't do two patterns next each other, but I can do different patterned shoes and tops. Maybe I'll get braver as the season continues! We'll see! 

Jacket: via Meadow
Jeans: Seven for all Mankind
Shoes: Thrifted
Scarf: ?
Sweater: Old Navy
Top: H&M
Sunglasses: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market