Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What to do with this scarf?

Hi Friends!

What a beautiful day we had today! Sunny, warm, kids could play outside, so no crazy behavior! 
 I had on a sweater, and this scarf looked super cute with it. Then the thermometer crept up, the sweater got stuffed in my purse, and the scarf looked lame. I still couldn't resist putting it in these photos. It is so pretty and perfectly spring-y. I realized, with the exception of the necklace and scarf, everything is thrifted. I think this outfit cost Shoes (5.99) + Top (3.99) + Skirt (5.99) + sales tax = approx 18.00! Wow I should calculate my outfit totals more often! The lining of this skirt shows a bit, but it is dark, and I kind of like it.
Top: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Seychelles, Thrifted
Scarf: Anthropologie
Sunglasses: Kate Spade
Necklace: Side Street in Mykonos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market