Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Hello Friends!

Happy Weekend to all of you! I am off to Portland to do some crafting, eating, and shopping with Meghan in Portland. Even though Portland is a mere three hours from Seattle, it feels like a real vacation. A vacation that only costs a tank of gas, love it!

 

I thought that you all might get a kick out of hearing some of the hilarious things my preschoolers say and some of the things I have to say to them. They are so candid. I love them for their frankness!

"Please take your carrot out of your armpit." said by me to little R, 3 years old

"You know "S" if you keep stepping on your sandwich it might taste like dirt." said by little E, 5 years old

"I have a little penis. My daddy has a big ol' penis." said by little R, 3 years old 

"I don't have a dog anymore. He moved to Heaven." said by little L, 3 years old 


"'S', I didn't like it when you hit me with you train. It's not kind to hit people with trains, ya know." Said by F, four years old to S, three years old

 Enjoy your weekend!





2 comments:

Find your Farmers Market