Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Oh I wish I was sailing again . . ."

Hello Friends!

Pardon the Jimmy Buffett reference, but I really do wish I was sailing. The boats were racing this afternoon on the lake. Nate and I looked at each other with that won't it be nice when look in our eyes. Hence, the sailboat skirt!

This outfit is pretty preppy, but it also feels a bit retro. I think the combination of a big skirt, button up, and keds is making we want to take a trip to the five and dime and then stop by the diner for a milkshake. 

It being such a sunny, warm day I couldn't resist lying on the grass and watching the clouds. I stayed there many minutes after the timer went off.
Blouse: Men's, thrifted ($3.99)
Skirt: TJMaxx (? but couldn't have been more than $15)
Shoes: Keds, thrifted new ($3.99)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market