Monday, March 15, 2010

So Warm!

Hello Friends!

I know the thermometer barely reached 60 today, but it felt so warm! I love when spring finally pops up, such a surprise after being so cold last week! I'm officially done with winter wear. I am pushing forward with spring even though it is still six days away. This outfit kind of sums up spring in the northwest. Layers for the ever changing temperature, trench coats add just the right amount of warmth, bright colors after wearing so much black and grey all winter. 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and a pleasant Monday!

Check back on Wednesday for another installment of "Fashion for a Cause!"


Sweater: Old Navy
T-shirt: Gap
Jeans: Seven for all Mankind, Nordstroms
Flats: Gap
Belt: Made by me with Midori Ribbon
Scarf: Anthropologie sale rack
Clutch: no brand but from Sloan in Portland
Sunglasses: Walgreens


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market