Friday, March 26, 2010

Sun! Where are you hiding?

Hi friends!

If April showers bring May flowers, what do March flowers bring? 

I feel like most blog posts, from me and from fellow bloggers, mention the weather in some capacity. This makes sense in that the weather is the biggest determinant in what I, and most likely you, wear every day. After yesterday's spectacularly sunny weather, the rain was deflating. I fell back into my dark winter colors and abandoned my colorful, bare-legged ambitions. But every cloud has a silver lining, and today I was exhausted. It felt nice to wear a comfy sweater and jeans. This outfit also blended in with all the other sports fan who were watching the Husky's game this afternoon! Sadly we lost, but there is always next year!

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

Jeans: Joes, Norstroms (?)
T-Shirt: Banana Republic (4.99)
Sweater: Kersch, Boutique in Belmont Shores (7.00)
Socks: Kate Spade via TJMaxx (10.00)
Shoes: Old Navy (20.00)
Sunglasses: Kate Spade, Nordstroms (?)
Bracelets: Singapore
Bag: Hobo via TJMaxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market