Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Little Bitter That I Need a Wool Coat in March!

Hello Friends!

As the title of this post says, I am very bitter! Growing up in Arizona, March meant spring was here! Warm weather was here to stay, and the coats (if you owned any) went to the back of the closet for a long summer's sleep! I love Seattle. I love my coats, but really?! Snow? in Seattle? in March? Ridiculous! I hope that Mother Nature is playing an early April Fool's joke on us! This may be the last winter-y post of the season as I am forging ahead with spring no matter the weather!

Coat: Ellen Tracy, Nordstroms
Sweater: Semantics, Nordstroms
Blouse: Thrifted (I think it's a pilot's shirt)
Leggings: Matty M, Costco!
Boots: Enzo Angiolini, Nordstroms
Hat: H&M
Glasses: Walgreens

1 comment:

  1. beautiful photos! love the color of ur coat!

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Find your Farmers Market