Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Back to Black

Hi Friends!

A quick outfit post since today's post was really about Krochet Kids (see post below)!
I wanted to branch out and wear something other than blue and grey, but I was right back to black! Oh well. I like what I like. I spiced it up with one of my favorite vintage pieces, a faux leopard coat! I also wore my black pearls that Nate got me way back when we were still dating. I never wear them, but they are so beautiful. I really should wear them more.  For hair, I tried out the really high bun I have been seeing around blogs and lookbooks lately. I think I failed. My is more of lopsided ballet dancer's bun than the chic "top knot." I have to try, try again!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

 
Turtleneck: Gap
Pants: JBrand, shortened by me
Jewelry: Gift
Shoes: Rocket Dog, Macy's
Sunglasses: Walgreens
Coat: Vintage, Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market