Friday, March 5, 2010

Hello Friends!

Happy Friday to all of you! I hope this has been a good week! Several pieces of good news (finally!) have come down the wire, and I am a bit giddy at the new prospects! More on that soon!

In the meantime, the smell of blossoms is everywhere, and the sunlight feels warm and inviting! 

I like the idea of wearing neutrals in this interim period between frigid winter and full blown, warm, glorious spring! I know many of my fellow bloggers are feeling the same way. It just doesn't seem right to wear salmon and canary quite yet. These pants are a first for me; I've never tried to wear 80's style pants before. I really like them! They actually have an elastic waist that makes then super comfortable while a bit granny-ish. I'm ok with that! I wish I could say I embellished the sweater, but alas, it is from JCrew. I do have more crafitness in mind. I just need to find the time! These are my favorite Goodwill shoes, and a simple woven belt rounds ties in the browns. I feel great in this outfit!

 
Sweater: JCrew
Collarless Blouse: Bitten
Pants: Vintage, Thrifted
Shoes: Vintage, Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Coat: Vintage, Etsy
Hat: Anthropologie
Sunglasses: Kate Spade, Nordstroms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find your Farmers Market